users@glassfish.java.net

Setting up connection pools in glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:18:10 PDT

I have set up a DB2 connection pool and get connection errors when I try to test it.
I have placed the db2java.zip, db2jcc.jar, Common.jar, db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar, db2jcc_license_cu.jar in the /opt/glassfish/domains/domain1/lib directory and also added them to the suffix class path per glassfish documentation. The datasource class name is com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource. After restarting and using the Ping button to test, This error occurs:

[b]Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2[/b]

The research I did always has to do with the DB2 client software. However, isnt the point of type 4 drivers are that you dont have to have the client installed? Is there something else that I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'sbeard' (sbeard)]