users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to only secure the login page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 03:30:35 PDT

Hi,

  I have created a sample for you using NetBeans. I have used a principal called wsit mapped to role wsit (you can change this or just create a fileuser on glassfish with name "wsit"). Other than that you should be able to deploy and run this.

First it display index.html which has a link to secure page.
When you click on the secure page it calls Login.jsp and also uses https for the connection
Then it displays the secure page Hello.html again using https.

Let me know if that worked.
[Message sent by forum member 'kumarjayanti' (kumarjayanti)]