users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Entity Problem (2 one-to-many, 1 many-to-one)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:58:26 PDT

Hey Marina,

I am having the same problem, and I think you misunderstood how a named query solves Jans' problem. The named query is a means to achieve the same results. It has nothing to do with the actual problem of the mapped collection being empty.

As I said, my problem is the same. It is a Java EE application and the collection is empty regardless if I create the data was created before or after the latest server restart.

Cheers,
Emil
[Message sent by forum member 'emil_arkman' (emil_arkman)]