users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish admin interface : http 404 when launching a jws app

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:52:55 PDT

Hi, Gel.

Would you be able to post a script of commands you use to trigger this behavior?

For example, start with creating the domain, then deploying the app, then trying the javaws command-line launch, then the server stop and restart, then the successful launch?

You mentioned here that you are using SJSAS 9.1 (GlassFish V2 b58g-fcs). Are you using the same JDK version as you mentioned in the other thread? I think that was 1.6.0_02?

And if you have a small app you could attach that this happens with then I can be sure I'm doing exactly what you are as I try to reproduce this--which I have not been able to do in my environment yet.

I know this puts the burden on you for a bit but it helps make sure we're focusing on the right things.

Thanks.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]