users@glassfish.java.net

Re: sun-connector_1_5

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:44:31 +0530

Hi

As stated in http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-4721/beall?a=view, we have
deprecated the usage of sun-ra.xml and merely support it for backward
compatibility reasons and that is why we do not have/support a DTD Doctype
declaration for Sun Connector 1.5 as we have for 1.0.

I would recommend moving away from sun-ra.xml and use connector connection
pools, connector resources instead or use the 1.0 ra.xml.

If there is a particular usecase of sun-ra.xml that you cannot do without,
please let us know.

Thanks
--Siva.