users@glassfish.java.net

DB2 error between GlassFish Server 9.1 and 9.0

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:28:08 PDT

Hi!

I've a problem setting a jdbc connection pool for DB2 under Sun Application Server 9.1 (build b58g-fcs) versus a Sun Application Server 9.0_01 (build b02-p01).

Both glassfish are running on the same machine, same JDK, etc; however in the 9.0_01 I am able to set a connection pool to DB2 using a type 2 jdbc driver; if I use the exact same values in the 9.1 I just get an "java.lang.Exception: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Connection.SQLConnect(Ljava/lang/String;II)I"

The datasource is a COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2DataSource.

Any idea or suggestion?

Best regards,
Gerardo

PS:I already try using the com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource but in this case I got Execution failed due to a distribution protocol error that caused deallocation of the conversation. A DRDA Data Stream Syntax Error was detected.
[Message sent by forum member 'codecr' (codecr)]