users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [OT] Need j2ee 1.3 sdk

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:18:22 -0500

I saw those links... and while the j2ee 1.2 link does allow you to
download the SDK, the j2ee 1.3 link has no such download available.

When you actually click on the j2ee 1.3 link, you'll find:
Java Pet Store Demo 1.3.1
Designing Enterprise Applications with the J2EE Platform, Second Edition book
FCS Release, 1.3 Tutorial for the J2EE SDK (Tutorial HTML etc)
Specifications 1.3 - Final Release (PDF)

Whereas in the j2ee 1.2 link:
Java 2 Software Development Kit, Enterprise Edition, 1.2.1 release (the
J2EE Platform Specification, 1.2 - Final Release

I clicked the 1.2 link and changed the url until I found the correct
page (not linked from anywhere else that I've found):
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/

Perhaps someone who works for Sun could see that this is re-linked on
the j2ee 1.3 download page?

Thanks.
Wayne