users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to load resource: appserv-jwsacc.jar

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:47:15 PDT

Hi, again, Gel.

If you have the energy and time, can you try creating domain test004 (or the non-default domain of your choice) while the other domain(s) are down? Create the new domain with the default ports and then let's see if that works.

If so, I'm wondering if there might be a firewall or anti-virus program stepping in and blocking the JAR download (since JARs can be executable) from a "strange" port. I suppose it's also possible, if you have a firewall or anti-virus that logs its activity, to check the log to see if in fact it is involved in this problem at all.

Just a thought.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]