users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [OT] Need j2ee 1.3 sdk

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:54:15 -0500

I appreciate the comment, and this is likely what will happen in
actuality. The original app was built rather haphazardly by a few
people as something of a RAD that turned into the real final app due
to time constraints etc.

All the same, I am interested in getting the j2ee 1.3 sdk, and it
claims to be available on the Sun.com website but all I have found is
the API docs and tutorial. So while I appreciate your pragmatism, the
question remains -- where can the j2ee 1.3 jdk be downloaded? And if
it has been removed from the Sun.com website, was this intentional or
merely an oversight? Hopefully this email will find its way to someone
at Sun who knows.

Wayne