users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster deletion fails in admin console?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:31:15 PDT

asadmin> delete-http-lb-config my-lb_LB_CONFIG_1
Load balancer configuration [my-lb_LB_CONFIG_1] contains server refs or clusters refs. It must be empty in order to be removed.
CLI137 Command delete-http-lb-config failed.

So I guess using the admin console for these operations is the wrong thing to do and should not be trusted. There are no server references visible in the admin console in the specified cluster. Deleting the cluster gives:

asadmin> delete-cluster TestCluster
ADMVAL1052: Element cluster 'TestCluster' can not be deleted because it is referenced from lb config 'my-lb_LB_CONFIG_1'
ADMVAL1070: Delete of cluster 'TestCluster' is rejected.

Tried doing this to:
asadmin> delete-http-lb-ref TestCluster
CLI137 Command delete-http-lb-ref failed.
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]