users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to load resource: appserv-jwsacc.jar

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:10:25 PDT

Hi, Gel.

Very strange. I'm not positive where to turn next, but let's start by looking at the JNLP document that is generated. The easiest way is probably to use this command from a command line:

javaws -viewer

You should see two windows, the Java Control Panel and the Java Cache Viewer. In the cache viewer right-click on the client you are working with and choose Show JNLP File. Then copy the contents of the resulting display and paste it in a reply here...or e-mail it to me directly if you're more comfortable with that.

You mentioned initially that this works for you only when you use the default domain. Could you also please post the JNLP that works from that experiment?

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]