users@glassfish.java.net

proxy on the client side of a bean (and passing it back)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:41:01 PDT

Hi,

I would like to pop a proxy onto a bean on the client side. However, I am experiencing all forms of CORBA related issues in terms of serialization etc when I try to pass this remote bean back to another bean. I have already tried overriding writeReplace and readResolve to try and serialize the correct object but I get classcastexceptions to org.omg.CORBA.Object.

Is it possible to put a proxy on the client side in front a bean and if so, how?

Shri
[Message sent by forum member 'shriram' (shriram)]