users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NotificationListener in AMX

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:19:52 PDT

> You state:
> "Client is not getting notification when any updates
> happens through JES admin console or JConsole.
> Clients get notified when any update happens by
> program as you mentioned in your 'post' ".
>
> Wait a minute--you *are* seeing Notifications when
> you *know* the Attribute is being changed?
[b] Yes,Client is getting notified when attribute value changed through program.[/b]

> Nothing in AMX changes behavior (it can't tell what
> client is changing something), so I think you're
> making a mistake somewhere.

[b]May be,But I couldn't figure it out.
[i]The reason why I am doubting AMX is,It is behaving differently when update happens through program.
[u]BTW,Do you have any test program which you have seen notifications?[/u]
[/i][/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'karanvpraba' (karanvpraba)]