users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish - supported platforms

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:11:30 -0700

Hi Sandeep
Most welcome to move to GlassFish env. You are also welcome to send us
emails.
It would however be more beneficial to share your questions/observations
with the users alias as it comes with several benefits.
For one, it reaches a lot more developer and user community folks than
just us individuals so you have a better chance of a response.
Secondly, your questions/observations/feedback will help everyone gain
that knowledge as help their experience with GlassFish.

Cheers
Shreedhar