users@glassfish.java.net

NotificationListener in AMX

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:37:33 PDT

Hi All,
  I am working on JES 2005q4 which has Sun Application Server version 8_01.
  I am working in AMX module to get some notification to my standalone client.
  I have taken the sample code from SUN toutrial and experimented.
It seems like my standalone client is not getting any notification for AttributeChange event which occurs on perticular MBean.I have attached the testcode for your reference.
Please help me to find out the issue and resolve it.
[Message sent by forum member 'karanvpraba' (karanvpraba)]