users@glassfish.java.net

Property files not found on classpath

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:52:32 PDT

I've a problem at the moment trying to port an application from JBoss to Glassfish with property files which only seem to be found after I touch them. The files are deployed directly to: ../domains/domain/applications/j2ee-apps/application though I'm getting the log4j not correctly initialized warning among severe errors in my code due to the properties files which are not being found or used until after I touch any one of them in the directory.

My means of deploying them to the server has been by including the property files as additional packaging content to the root of the ear in Netbeans 5.5.1

While it might be something extremely obvious, I'm not sure I have a full understanding of what my problem truly is right now so any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'robstone' (robstone)]