users@glassfish.java.net

Trying to run AuthLoginSampleModule in openSSO - How to ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:02:31 PDT

Step#1) I have set up fam.war in Tomcat 6.0
Step#2) Compiled LoginModuleSample.java and SamplePrincipal.java and copied them to WEB-INF/classes directory
Step#3) Copied LoginModuleSample.xml file to config/auth/default directory.
Step#4) Logged into Access Manager as amadmin; have added LoginModuleSample to Pluggable Auth Modules.

Now while I am trying to see how this sample works, I could not locate the resources /samples/UI/Login?module=LoginModuleSample. (Also not able to find this resource in the fam.war)

Am I missing anything here? Any help here is appreciated !! Also appreciate if someone can point me to some implemented samples with open SSO.
[Message sent by forum member 'chandratondepu' (chandratondepu)]