users@glassfish.java.net

AppClient & JAAS -- LoginModule JDBC!?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 06:17:32 PDT

Hi, I'm new to Java EE and GlassFish - so please don't mind if my question is noobi...

I'm trying to write a little Application for getting started myself with Java EE with some EJBs and two different clients
- an JSP-Client
- an App-Client
I want to restrict access to logged-in users and therefore created a Databaseresource, a Connectionpool and a realm. With the JSP-Client everything works fine now after configuring the (sun-)web.xml -files but with the App-client I can't see any land. I no that I have to create a LoginContext and I pass a String and a CallbackHandler as arguments to it - but for that String I need a LoginModule to be configured and that is my problem.
Is there no example or defaultsolution for identifying this way against a JDBC-Database? Or am I completly wrong and should better do something completely different?
Thanks for every hint.
--
blackfox86
[Message sent by forum member 'blackfox86' (blackfox86)]