users@glassfish.java.net

single sign on problem prompts for logon twice

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 23:15:33 PDT

if I go directly to the login page of our app (as opposed to accessing something in the realm and being redirected to the login page), once I login (the welcome.jsp redirects to something in the realm), I am redirected back to the login page. Though I appear to be "logged in", since I can navigate to any app resources without actually logging in again.

Is there a way to fix this so that the login form isn't displayed twice?
[Message sent by forum member 'jsherriff' (jsherriff)]