users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hibernate not working with GlassFish V2 now??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 20:35:08 PDT

Yes, as I mentioned if I swap out Hibernate for TopLink it works fine. The configuration I'm using for Hibernate is the exact same one that worked with an earlier build of GlassFish. The scenario is where the tables need to be created on deployment.

S.D.

> The exception comes from GlassFish creating a PUImpl
> instance, so it shouldn't depend on the persistence
> provider. Do you have a jdbs resource named 'ilda'
> installed?
>
> thanks,
> -marina
>
> Message was edited by: mvatkina
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]