users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sun DB2 database drivers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:08:38 PST

Scratch my other response. Here is what I have done:

I was able to obtain the Sun DB2 drivers smutil.jar, smdb2.jar, and smbase.jar. I imported them into glassfish, added them to the classpath of the server, changed the datasource classname, closed out my session, created a new session and restarted glassfish. Now, when I test the datasouce get this error:

[sunm][DB2 JDBC Driver]The databaseName connection property is not valid when connecting to Host Operating Systems.

The databaseName property is set up and is in fact nessesary according to the documentation:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/docs/AG/ablih.html#beamy

Any ideas on this one? Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'sbeard' (sbeard)]