users@glassfish.java.net

Problem in Connecting to the application server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:36:36 PST

Hi,

I have used this JMS previously to connect to Sun Application Server PE 8 and it was working fine, but lately I installed Sun Application Server 9 (GlassFish) to my computer without removing the previous application server. I just changed all the classpath configuration pointing to the new application server instead of the old one. The previous application server is stopped and I mostly start the new application server without even starting the previous one. I also changed the folder name of the previous one, in case that something is pointing to that location.
I created the ConnectionFactories and JMS destinations as I did before, and the code is the same, but unfortunately it is not working and it's giving me this error:

com.sun.corba.ee.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl <init>
WARNING: "IOP00410201: (COMM_FAILURE) Connection failure: socketType: IIOP_CLEAR_TEXT; hostname: myhost; port: 3700" org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 201 completed: No
at com.sun.corba.ee.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.connectFailure(O
RBUtilSystemException.java:2348)

Is it important to remove the first application server completely ?
Have you ever encountered to such a problem?

Regards,
[Message sent by forum member 'paradisonoir' (paradisonoir)]