users@glassfish.java.net

Unable to start Glassfish V2 Cluster on Linux :-)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:21:59 PST

My server is a Virtual Dedicated Server running Debian 4 (Etch)
For my initial test I have DAS, node-agent and a cluster instance on one server.

I can install glassfish, create node-agents, clusters and server instance alright.

I can also start node agents, however I can not start my server instances.

When I attempt to start a cluster instance the attempt fails.
I have attached the log file of nodeagents/agent1/instance1/logs/server.log
Hope someone can help me.

Personally I think Glassfish V2 Rocks!!!
I just really, really wish for the day, it also Starts :-)
[Message sent by forum member 'slingblade' (slingblade)]