users@glassfish.java.net

Another Glassfish cluster 2nd level cache question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:57:39 PST

Hi,

We are currently developing an application that we would like to run in a clustered environment. We will probably start by having two instances in our cluster. Our application consists of web services implemented as stateless session beans and our domain model is implemented with entity beans.

What are our major concerns when running this application in a clustered environment? Most requests will be read requests and writes will not be as frequent.
Does the Toplink 2nd level cache work in a clustered environment?

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'woel' (woel)]