users@glassfish.java.net

New GlassFish book

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:40:08 PST

Purchased new book "Java EE 5 Development using GlassFish Application Server"
by David R. Heffelfinger

Absolutely perfect for getting up to speed as fast as possible on GlassFish version 2.

If your are already a GlassFish expert, the book may only serve as a reference.

But, if you are an admin or developer needing to get comfortable and productive in
the shortest possible time, the book will be a really big help.

I found it to be very straight forward, without any 'fluff'. One of the few books I've been
able to put to work the minute it arrived. Can't even say how much it helped me
jumpstart my Web Services project!!! I had code working in an hour!

Just wanted to pass this along in the hopes it may help others. It answered a lot of
questions and presented an easy to follow path, saving many hours of searching!

- Dan

PS: I have no relationship to author or publisher, just hopefull the book might help others.
[Message sent by forum member 'htsguru' (htsguru)]