users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Message Level security from non appclient client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:26:09 PST

Thanks very much.

I do have a file called CalculatorWSService.xml which came with the example which is imported by the wsit-client.xml file.

I followed your enumerated instructions. I didn't have a WSIT Configuration tab at all. I have a Quality of Service tab which has section for security. If I untick "Use development defaults" then I get the option to choose the Truststore (But not the keystore), I can also specify a default username and password. Making changes to the username and password are directly reflected in the CalculatorWSService.xml file, but if I try and change the default truststore to one I've copied into the local project directory of the client... nothing happens. And if I go to the same settings dialog again (And haven't changed the username and password), it's back on "Use development defaults".

Why can't I even select the keystore, and where is the change that is meant to happen as a result of the dialogue to change the truststore?

Thanks again.
[Message sent by forum member 'dpwr' (dpwr)]