users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom realm in Glassfish 58g

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 01:30:02 PST

Hi kedar,

In fact i found why the AppservRealm is not loaded when i declare the custom realm. I made a mistake and i apologize it is my fault.

In the Class suffix i add the location where the classes of my realm are deployed (${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/lib/classes) and in the same suffix i have declared a jar that containes as well the classes of the realm.

So, after removing the jar from the directory and removing the declaration of this jar in the class path suffix, all work perfectly.

Sorry.
[Message sent by forum member 'franck_mosse' (franck_mosse)]