users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to set jvmRoute for AJP/mod_jk load balancing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:16:01 PST

Thanks for confirming the patch works, at least for the standalone case.

Can someone in the forum verify the patch in a cluster environment as well? I don't see why it would fail there, but having verified it in a cluster env would certainly increase our confidence level in the patch.

Soft Code Freeze for SJSAS9.1 Update 1 is targeted for 10/30, 11:59pm (PDT), so if we could get any test results in before that time, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jan
[Message sent by forum member 'jluehe' (jluehe)]