users@glassfish.java.net

Selectively replacing server classes

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:20:12 PST

Weblogic has this concept of "service pack" whereby certain application server classes can be replaced (bug fixes, enhancements, etc.) by dropping a jar containing new class versions in a predefined location. Is there anything like that in Glassfish? My extensive search didn't produce any results and it looks like the only way to introduce a simple bug fix is to replace the whole jar containing the original (faulty) class. Am I missing something?
[Message sent by forum member 'vladchuk' (vladchuk)]