users@glassfish.java.net

Re: communication between web applications

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 01:50:37 PDT

Thanks for your answers.

JMS seems to be a choice but maybe to complicated.

"caching libraries" sounds good, can you please provide a link to a documentation. I can't find infos about that.

To render my problem more precisely:
I have some web service handler that write some state into an instance variable.
Now I like to have a second web app (e.g. jsp) that displays the information stored in this instance variable. If i try to access this instance variable from the jsp via static method the instance variable is empty. As far as I know this is due to the fact that the web services and the jsp are loaded by different class loaders.

any suggestions are welcome
[Message sent by forum member 'wierob' (wierob)]