users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish clusters & mod_jk/apache loadbalancing - no session stickiness

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:44:00 PDT

I've got mod_jk set up loadbalancing from a webtier to a couple of clustered glassfish nodes. I need session stickiness but am not getting it. Using the clusterjsp app example I just see it alternate between backend nodes, and see the same with the apps I'm deploying. I'm wondering whether it's behaving this way because mod_jk may need to operate on backends with separate jvmRoutes - which I don't have configured? Does the tomcat jar file (tomcat-ajp.jar) need a separate config file on the glasshfish appservers to determine jvmRoute?
[Message sent by forum member 'ocoro02' (ocoro02)]