users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AccessControlException using Java Web Start. Appclient script

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:25:49 PDT

Hi, again, Ryan.

Actually, what I had in mind was you adding yourself to the cc list for the issue so you would receive e-mail updates any time the issue is updated to make it easier to track its progress.

The good news is that I have run the unit tests including the candidate fix and I plan to check those changes in shortly. That would make the changes available in tonight's nightly build and in next week's promotion build.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]