users@glassfish.java.net

MBean classloader problem.

From: Nick Stuart <nicholas.stuart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:45:29 -0400

Hi all, I seem to have a problem with loading up MBeans. I'm using build 58g
(bundled from Netbeans if it makes a difference). I've read and re-read the
documentation and I can't find out where I am going wrong.

First problem, puting jars into <domain>/applications/mbeans doesn't work.
It fails to find my simple MBean when I do. If I unpack the jar in that same
directory, it finds the class fine?!?

Second, once I find that class, it doesn't find any of the classes in my
common directory <domain>/lib. While the MBean fails to find these classes,
my regular web-apps find them no problem.

I do have security enabled with some custom settings, but everything else
seems to be fine and I didn't add anything specifically for MBean use. Any
ideas or suggestions would be great!

Thanks for the help!
-Nick