users@glassfish.java.net

GLASSFISH CLUSTER AND HTTPSESSIONLISTER

From: Evaristo José Camarero <evaristojosec_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:59:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all:

I have a cluster application running on Tomcat 5.5.x.
That relies on Tomcat 5.5.x HTTP Session replication.
When a session was modified by a request arriving to
any of the cluster members, HttpSessionListeners in
ALL the cluster members were called by the Tomcat
container, and I was able to build a table to access
HttpSessions with a different index that cookies.

I am trying to deploy my application in a Glassfish
cluster, with in memory replication for HTTP sessions,
but I see a different behavior here, regarding
listeners, that are only called in the cluster member
that is receiving the information, so with this
approach I am not able to build a different index to
access to the HTTP Sessions.

So I have 2 questions:
Is it possible to configure a different behavior for
Glassfish regarding HTTPSessionListeners? If that is
not the case, does Glassfish provides something like
an in memory distributed Cache to store sessions, and
for instance tables that index the sessions?

Thanks in advance,

Evaristo

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html