users@glassfish.java.net

IIOP connection problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:08:03 PDT

Hello,

  I'm pretty new to JMS and IIOP. I implemented a simple message consumer and producer for point to point messaging using glassfish as a JMS broker. I'm having a problem connecting the consumer (running on Linux) to to the server running glassfish (iiop://servername:3700). (Connection failure exception).

The server is behind a firewall, and I have port 3700 forwarded through the router. Are there any required settings that I need to do in order to allow remote consumer connections?
[Message sent by forum member 'wittgenstein' (wittgenstein)]