users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help to TopLink error-java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violati

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:54:47 PDT

Hello Fernando,
    We are beginning to plan for the UR1 release but honestly this bug, given the trivial workaround, will probably not make the cutoff for UR1. I understand this bug is important to you but our priorities will be bugs that improve the product for the whole community. We will be changing the list of bugs we plan to include in this release to priority P3 during the next few days, I haven't reviewed all of the bugs so I can not say for sure that this bug will not make it, just that it's unlikely.
--Gordon
[Message sent by forum member 'gyorke' (gyorke)]