users@glassfish.java.net

Re: cannot find xwss sample download

From: V B Kumar Jayanti <Vbkumar.Jayanti_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:22:27 +0530

Hi,
      The main page for XWSS is now https://xwss.dev.java.net and it
ships into Project WSIT/Metro (https://wsit.dev.java.net) and Metro is
inturn a part of GlassFish. So yes you can get samples of XWSS 2.0
style and XWSS 3.0 style security. XWSS 3.0 (which is what is used
WSIT/Metro) makes use of WS-SecurityPolicy to specify the security
policies of a service inside the WSDL.

  Please post XWSS related questions to users_at_metro.dev.java.net. You
can quickly create Security Applications by making use of NetBeans (with
WSIT Plugin) and GlassFish. Here are some screencasts that will help
you do that :

https://metro.dev.java.net/discover/screencasts.html

More information on NetBeans and WSIT Plugin are here :
https://wsit-docs.dev.java.net/index.html#1-0-FCS-documentation

Thanks.

Thanks.