users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is Toplinks second level cache cluster aware?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:19:12 PDT

Hi tware,

could you please share a bit more hints about creating a 'cluster-friendly' setup on a Glassfish cluster? Eg. is this cache coordination feature available in Toplink Essentials as well?

Currently we are evaluating such a setup for an upcoming project and 100% safe and predictable behaviour on a cluster is a must-have in our scenario. Is this possible to achieve with Toplink Essentials, or it's not there yet?

Thanks a lot,
Kristof
[Message sent by forum member 'kjozsa' (kjozsa)]