users@glassfish.java.net

hibertane2 seam sample with maven and glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:17:36 PDT

I'm trying to run hibernate2 seam sample with maven and glassfish

When I try to register a new user I get this error message :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No phase id bound to current thread (make sure you do not have two SeamPhaseListener instances installed)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No active event context

There is nothing wrong with web.xml and only one SeamPhaseListener instances registered in it ...
[Message sent by forum member 'ericomtx' (ericomtx)]