users@glassfish.java.net

Accessing EJB3 Entities remotely

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:05:56 PDT

Hi,

I am trying to develop a thin application client accessing all necessary entities over rmi/iiop from an application server. Is this possible to do and if so, how should I proceed.

I have thought about setting up stateless beans to allow modifications to the entities but I would effectively need to create a bean for each entity mimicking the entire functionality and just forwarding the requests onto the correct entity.

Any advice / thoughts on how to approach this would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,

Shri
[Message sent by forum member 'shriram' (shriram)]