users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Management rule : How to be notified on cluster start/stop

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 03:32:57 PDT

Hi,

You will find attached the log file generated in the DAS.

To be more accurate, let me explain what i have done.

I create a MBean called ClusterMonitor and i register this MBean on the DAS (I just specify the target : 'server').
I create after two management rule on the server-config configuration that refers this MBean as an action. The events registered are on 'start' and 'stop' for the event type 'cluster' all under the server name 'server'.

you will find here under the configuration of the start rule :

Rule Name: start_rule
Event Type: cluster
Record Event: Enabled
Event: start
Server Name: server
Action: ClusterMonitor

Thank you for your help.
[Message sent by forum member 'franck_mosse' (franck_mosse)]