users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running GlassFish with Apache httpd

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 01:31:01 PDT

Hugg77
I am using the latest V2 b58g version of glassfish and and the latest apache 2.2.6 I have it working with both ajp and and the latest build of mod_jk I think it is 1.2.25 but i am not using mod_jk I'm using mod_proxy mod_proxy_ajp instead of using proxypass I'm using mod_rewrite so apache only passes non-static content. It works fine check it out http://www.portwebsolutions.co.uk

Also I tried your link and you have a private address for the ip so its not available to the outside world.
[Message sent by forum member 'chainy' (chainy)]