users@glassfish.java.net

multiple datasources

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:28:27 PDT

Hi
I am stuck in a bit of dilemma any help would be great
The thing is my application server will need to speek to 3 different datasources so if there is a request say for something that is say related to say asian subcontinent I would try to do a jndi lookup for that datasource and use it and if there is something related to european i would use another ds
now int he dao if I were using i inject the datasource using

@PersistenceContext(unitName = "abc")
    private EntityManager entityManager;
adn I configure this in my persistence.xml how would I do this for multiple datasources?
Cheers
priya
[Message sent by forum member 'priyasubu' (priyasubu)]