users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Use of SERIAL and BIGSERIAL w/ EJB3 and POSTGRES]

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 00:42:51 PDT

Oh yes, please try it out and give me your feedback. As posted by ailitche yesterday (Bug #3218) my solution seems far less a solution than a workaround for the while. I still depend strongly on community support and exchange of experiences. As I'm directed to postgres in my current project and the postgres-glassfish teamplay still suffers from many troubles I need any information I can get. A couple of weeks ago I was thinking: well it's just a beta, but this is no point anymore if we are talking about realase candidate five!
So your feed back is VERY appreciated. Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'senortorpedo' (senortorpedo)]