users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WS and MDB unit testing

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:27:03 +0530

For unit-testing MDBs: Are you referring to out-of-container unit testing? I
haven't tried it myself, but Mock EJB seems releavant. http://www.mockejb.org/

Unfortunately it has been a while since they provided a new release and hence
may not be supporting EJB3.0 MDBs but if you are using EJB 2.x MDBs they might help.

Thanks
--Siva