users@glassfish.java.net

install GlassFish on Solaris

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:34:17 PDT

Hello,

I tried to install GlassFish(glassfish-installer-v2-b58g.jar) on Solaris 10 (previously I successfully installed GlassFish on Debbian) machine at school, but when I ran the setup ant script, it gave me some error messages:

<ErrorMessage
 [exec] Failed to create database
xxxxx/glassfish/domains/domain1/lib/databases/ejbtimer',see
 the next exception for details.
[exec] CLI130 Could not create domain, domain1
> /ErrorMessage>

domain and domain1 were actually created, but they apparently miss many stuff inside.

Could anyone help me please? (JDK is 6.0 and ANT is 1.7.0 on that machine)

Thanks a lot!
[Message sent by forum member 'michael67394307' (michael67394307)]