users@glassfish.java.net

Liferay-portal 4.2 war deployment in Glassfish server

From: Mahehs Patil <maheshkag_at_techmahindra.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 05:14:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I successfully deployed the Life-ray 4.2.0 war in Glassfish-2.0b41d. It
works fine.
But when I am trying to deploy same war in Glassfish-2.0b48, it deployed
successfully,
shows all portlets. When I am trying to invoke the web service in Liferay
portal whithin
the server environment it throws the following error

 Method getLocalName() cannot be called for CHARACTERS event.

I am using Ajax functionality in liferay portal.

Please help me this issue.