users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Not able to install SUNONE application server on Windows VISTA.Please H

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:12:42 -0700

I don't find it particularly strange since installer for any older
application server version (namely one prior to Application Server 9.1
Beta 2 if I am not mistaken) will in this case issue warning that it is
running on unsupported platform which is actually true for those
releases. Note that you can still proceed with installation after this
warning and should be able to succesfully install on Vista.

Thanks,

Snjezana