users@glassfish.java.net

How do I deploy a jar containing persistence pojos.?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:36:37 PDT

I have a jar file in which I have a bunch of annotated entity classes.
I put the persistence.xml file under the META-INF folder.
I don't have any ejbs in this jar file.

I want these classes to be accessible across different applications.
So I tried putting this jar under the <install dir>/lib folder but the server didn't load the persistent unit.
I then just put it under the autodeploy folder and the app server gave me an error saying that its not a valid ejb jar file.

Is there anyway I can access a jar consisting only persistent entities?
[Message sent by forum member 'roshan_ail' (roshan_ail)]