users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy EJB Module project to virtual server

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:09:54 -0400

Hi,

I have several projects.

1) Servlet endpoint web service (WAR)
2) EJB endpoint web service (JAR)
3) An enterprise application that contains EJBs and a web app (EAR)

I have deployed all three into my app server. For the WAR and EAR I was
able to select a specific virtual server within the target. For the
JAR, there is no option to choose a virtual server within the target.

Is this by design or a bug?

Also I noticed that when I do operations related to virtual servers I
have to restart glassfish. The change either doesn't take effect at all
until restart, or Glassfish might give me a blank screen when trying to
access it from a web browser.

Thanks,
Ryan